August 9, 2015

Heart won't turn to Stone

Hello, guys!
From that I decided to write my blog more usual and in english.  Why is that so? I just want to share my work with whole world, not only with finnish guys ;) My mothers language is russian, so I do lot of mistakes in a both languages - finnish & english. But any way, I wont to be more cosmopolitan.

So, I've done first image from my last workshop ) You can read about it here. Editing took only couple minutes, just because I took this picture by using "freelensing" technique, so only I had to do with it was color correction. I used Alien Skin for it, I definitely in love with Alien Skin! It make my editing process so simple and fast.

Enjoy and don't forget to left some comment for me ;) Feel free to share it if you like.


No comments:

Post a Comment